- Please fill up
- Select Plan
- Personal Detail
- Confirmation and Payment
Insurance underwriting conditions
1. Insured aged between 1 month - 80 years old.
2. For the insured having Thai nationality or Expats who are current residents of Thailand.
3. The insured must reside in Thailand for at least 30 days consecutively prior to the policy effective date.
4. The maximum of one policy is permitted for each insured person.
5. The insured must have the strong health without any disability and congenital disease.
6. The applicant must meet the criteria for consideration according to the conditions specified by the insurance company.
7. The Company reserves the right not to accept insurance for special occupational groups including medical personnel (doctors, nurses, hospital staffs) and the employees performing the duties in the airport, flight attendants, stewards, and pilots.
8. The insured must not have the record of severe drug allergy to the extent of being hospitalized.
9. COVID-19 vaccines must be certified or approved by the Food and Drug Administration of Thailand.
10. Customers who will be eligible for Health2GO are Tune Protect Thailand policyholders who have opted for the specific insurance plan with Health2GO service. User is entitled to one session per policy period (In accordance with company policy). You can use the Health2GO service the next day after receiving the policy. For information about Health2Go services, Click
|Plan 1 Select||Plan 2 Select||Plan 3 Select|
|Insurance premium price per year|
|Coverage for coma state due to infection of COVID-19||300,000||500,000||1,000,000|
|Coverage for medical treatment benefit due to infection of COVID-19||30,000||50,000||60,000|
|Coverage for daily compensation benefit in case of inpatient hospitalization due to the side effects of COVID-19 vaccination||1,000 (Per day maximum 14 days)||1,000 (Per day maximum 14 days)||1,000 (Per day maximum 14 days)|
|Coverage for coma state due to the side effects of COVID-19 vaccination||100,000||500,000||1,000,000|
|Coverage for inpatient treatment due to the side effects of COVID-19 vaccination. No advance payment to the hospital or doctor is required||30,000||50,000||100,000|
|Benefit paid upon diagnosis of infection of COVID-19 (pay instantly at the time of COVID-19 infection detection)||5,000||5,000||5,000|
|Benefit in case of Loss of Life, Dismemberment or Total Permanent Disability (PA. 1) due to general accidents. (Liabilities limited In case of murder & assault at 50% of the sum insured).||150,000||150,000||150,000|
|Service of online Health2GO medical consultation allowed to be used 1 time during policy duration 24 hours a day at any place and at any time. This service is not the emergency service. the physician will suggest you to have medical treatment at the hospital directly or call the Emergency Department of the hospital immediately.||-||Service of online Health2GO medical consultation||Service of online Health2GO medical consultation|
|Plan 1 Select||Plan 2 Select||Plan 3 Select|
What is VSafe COVID insurance from Tune Protect? What are the coverages and benefits?
VSafe is COVID-19 Vaccine and COVID-19 insurance. The coverage is to protect against COVID-19 infection and also side-effect from COVID-19 vaccine
- 100,000 THB of expense in case of needing inpatient treatment (IPD) from vaccine side-effect after receiveing vaccine and COVID infection
- 1,000 THB/per day of compensation is provided in case of needing inpatient treatment (IPD) from vaccine side-effect or COVID infection after receiving vaccine. (Maximum 14 days)
- Get 5,000 THB in case the diagnosis of COVID-19 is made and the result is positive. (COVID infection)
- Cover side-effect from all brands of vaccine*
The age range that can purchase VSafe COVID Insurance?
From 1 month to 80 years old.
Any waiting peiod or other conditions apply?
There is no waiting period for vaccination but there is 14 days waiting period for COVID-19 infection and minimum 30 days lengh of stay in Thailand.
I am an expat and live in Thailand. Can I purchase VSafe COVID insurance?
Yes, you can.
Are there any restrictions regarding occupation to purchase VSafe COVID insurance?
Yes, there are. The following occupations are restricted from purchase: Medical personel ( Doctor, Nurse, Hospital staff ect.) and Airport staff (Flight attendant, Pilot, Ground staff ect.)
How many channels to purchase VSafe COVID?
Should I purchase VSafe COVID insurance or get the COVID vaccine first?
We advise you to purchase the VSafe COVID insurance and then get the first dose of COVID vaccine. Because this policy will not coverd the vaccine that you received before purchasing an insurance.
If I already received the first dose of COVID vaccine before purchasing VSafe COVID, what coverage will I receive?
The first dose of vaccine is not covered. The second dose will be covered.
Is there a limit of vaccine doses?There is no limit of vaccine doses but there is limit of total coverage amount.
Do I need to have vaccine in Thailand?No. You can receive the vaccine from other countries.
If I already had iSafe, can I also purchase for VSafe COVID?
After Sale Service
What are the steps to claim?
Steps: how to claim:
1. Dowload the claim form. (Click here to download)
2. Review the required supporting documents
3. Send your original documents to us by post or visit at our office 3199 Maleenont Tower, 14th Floor, Rama IV Road, Khlong Tan, Khlong toei Bangkok 10110 Thailand
Tel ( For claim only): +662-078-5656 Contact claim department
A: Benefits that require claim form to be e-mailed to company, sent by mail, or delivered to office
- Lump sum payment for Loss of Life, Personal Accident, or Dismemberment
- Lump sum payment for COVID infection after vaccine
- Lump sum payment for coma from vaccine side-effect or COVID infection after vaccine
- Daily hospital compensation for vaccine side-effect or COVID infection after vaccine
Claim form can be obtained online and must be filled out completely and submitted with necessary proof of all documentation. Claim forms without all proof of documentation will delay the claim process.
B: Cashless benefit (payment made directly to hospital or doctor) is available for the following
- Inpatient treatment (IPD) up to policy sum assured for vaccine side-effect or COVID infection after vaccine
- Cashless benefit is only paid if hospitalized for vaccine side-effect or COVID infection if within 14 days after receiving vaccine.
Any IPD claim made for hospitalization more than 14 days after receiving vaccine must be submitted by claim form process (Part A).
Services Health2GO Online doctor consultation
Customers who will be eligible for Health2GO are Tune Protect Thailand policyholders who have opted for the specific insurance plan with Health2GO service.User is entitled to one session per policy period (In accordance with company policy). The program will be effective according to the policy effective date. For information about Health2Go services, Click