PA Choice Senior
- Please fill in
- Select Plan
- Personal Detail
- Confirmation and Payment
Insurance underwriting conditions
1. Limit the number of insurance policies 1 policy for an insured only.
2. Reserve the right to get insurance by the insured must be between the age of 45 - 60 years old and renew up to 99 years old.
3. The insured must have a occupational Class 1 according to the criteria specified by the company.
4. Pre-existing conditions for insurance, the insured must not be permanently disabled before getting the insurance.
5. This insurance premium is offered as an annual insurance policy.
6. Customers who will be eligible for Health2GO are Tune Protect Thailand policyholders who have opted for the specific insurance plan with Health2GO service. User is entitled to one session per policy period (In accordance with company policy). You can use the Health2GO service the next day after receiving the policy. For information about Health2GO services, Click
|Plan 1 Select||Plan 2 Select||Plan 3 Select|
|Insurance premium price|
|1. Loss of Life, Dismemberment, Loss of Sight, Hearing, Speech or Permanent Disability (P.A.2)|
|1.1 Arising from General Accident||500,000||750,000||900,000|
|1.2 Arising from Murder or Assault||500,000||750,000||900,000|
|2. Medical Expenses each accident arising from General accident.||10,000||15,000||20,000|
|3. Public Accident (Additional payment from item 1)||500,000||750,000||900,000|
|4. Funeral fee Arising from Injury||10,000||15,000||20,000|
|5. Broken Bone, Scald Burns and Injury to Internal Organs||10,000||20,000||30,000|
|Service of online Health2GO medical consultation allowed to be used 1 time during policy duration 24 hours a day at any place and at any time. This service is not the emergency service. the physician will suggest you to have medical treatment at the hospital directly or call the Emergency Department of the hospital immediately.||-||-||Service of online Health2GO medical consultation|
|Plan 1 Select||Plan 2 Select||Plan 3 Select|
Why should I purchase PA insurance from Tune? What are its benefit and uniqueness?
Tune Insurance's PA Choice Insurance was created to provide insurance to people of all lifestyles and genders. Customers could easily apply for the insurance in only three-steps! Below is a list of PA choice's uniqueness while compared to other insurance on the market
- Numerous packages to choose from to satisfy people of all ages
- Insured anywhere around the world
- 24-hour protection
- Digital card for convenience
- 480 hospital partnership nationwide
- Maximum insurance age of 99 years old
- Quick and effective claim procedures.
At what age can I apply for PA Choice accident insurance?
Able to apply starting from one month to 75 years old and renewal up to 99 years (depending on the insurance plan selected).
Are foreigners able to purchase PA Choice insurance?
Yes, foreigners can purchase PA Choice insurance
People of what occupation are suggested to purchase this insurance plan?
Occupation Class 1 : Office worker and non-machine craftsmanship, for example, statistician, economist, accountant, legal consultant, singer, musician, psychologist, student, teacher, physician, pharmacist, nurse, nurse assistant. Doctors, designers, decorators, radio / TV broadcasters, secretaries, programmers, system analysts, Food experts, watchmakers, barbers, engineers, architects, homemakers, and clergy.
Occupation Class 2 : Someone who works outside the office from time to time. For example, a contractor, Sales Agent, Marketing Staff, Geologist, Engraver, Social Worker Air traffic controllers, guides, cooks, chefs, embroiders, livestock, glass installers. and Electronic component maker
How do I proceed to use the Digital Care Card at a hospital?
To begin the process, go to the My Coverage
1.menu -> Select the insurance card you want
2. Press 'Use Card' when on the medical record page
3. Select the hospital you are registered with, press Confirm
4. Show the card page from the application to the registrar.
If I forgot both the username and password to the Claim Mobile App and migrated to a new phone number, what should I do?
Should you forget both username and password and change your phone number, please Contact Line @tpacare to verify your identity and notify the agent to change your phone number. Before signing up again
What should I do if my insurance is not showing on the Claim Mobile App?
If the insurance information does not display on the app, please contact Line @tpacare to check if your registered phone number matches the system's database. If you changed your phone number, you could notify the staff to update your phone number.
What should I do to claim the insurance if I do not have a "Claim Mobile App"?
If you do not have access to the "Claim Mobile App," the insured can submit the national identification card to the hospital as well.
What is Health2GO service? Is there a service charge?
Health2GO Online Consultation Service is a comprehensive online doctor's meeting service as if a customer went to a hospital. Its services include online doctor consultation, medication prescribing and home delivery. Health2GO Online Consultation Service is a free service, but in the event that the customer chooses to receive the drug, there will be a cost for medicines that are delivered to your home. More detail about Health2GO Service Click
After Sale Service
What is the procedure if an insured wants to change the beneficiary?
The insured can call or email the company and notify us of any necessary corrections.
If I purchase other insurance With Tune Insurance that is not PA Choice, can I still use a Digital Care Card to make a claim?
Only PA Choice insurance products can be used with Digital Care Card.
What are the claim procedures? Do I need to pay additional fees? and who do I contact to get more information
1. To download the claim form, click here. Click download
2. Prepare the claim documents as specified in the insurance policy.
3. Sending documents: by post or in person - 3199 Maleenont Building, 14th Floor, Rama IV Road, Klongton Subdistrict, Klongtoey District, Bangkok 10110
: Email - [email protected]
Claims Officer 02-078-5621, 02-078-5625-26
Where can I see a list of participating hospitals?
Click download to see details of participating hospitals. Click download